CBS announced on Friday (Dec. 1) that the celebrity edition of Big Brother will debut on Wednesday, February 7, 2018.
The special winter edition of the hit reality series was first announced on September 7 during the broadcast of the series’ 19th season. CBS’ first celebrity edition of Big Brother will be a condensed version of the reality series, which will conclude on Sunday, February 25.
Julie Chen will return as host as the series will feature multiple episodes per week and will still include the series’ signature Head of Household and Power of Veto competitions, as well as the live evictions.
A list of celebrities participating will be announced at a later date. A full season of Big Brother (the 20th!) will be broadcast this summer. Global has confirmed that they’ll be airing Big Brother ’s celebrity edition this February in Canada, in addition to the sixth season of Big Brother Canada (which will also premiere in early 2018).
As of Dec. 1, the celebrity edition of Big Brother will have the following schedule:
• Wednesday, Feb. 7 at 8 p.m. ET/PT (Premiere)
• Thursday, Feb. 8 at 8 p.m. ET/PT
• Friday, Feb. 9 at 8 p.m. ET/PT (2-hour episode)
• Sunday, Feb. 11 at 8 p.m. ET/PT
• Monday, Feb. 12 at 8 p.m. ET/PT
• Wednesday, Feb. 14 a 8 p.m. ET/PT
• Friday, Feb. 16 at 8 p.m. ET/PT (2-hour episode)
• Sunday, Feb. 18 at 8 p.m.
• Monday, Feb. 19 at 8 p.m.
• Wednesday, Feb. 21 at 8 p.m. ET/PT
• Friday, Feb. 23 at 8 p.m. E/PT (2-hour episode)
• Saturday, Feb. 24 at 8 p.m. ET/PT
• Sunday, Feb. 25 at 8 p.m. ET/PT (2-hour finale)